Will Easter ever come this yearamid the illness, isolation, fear?Will someone push away the stonethat holds us captive … all alone?We’re mired in Lent,the need to repentin the doom and gloom of an Upper Room.”Could you not watch with me one brief... View Post
Author: Sue Trapnell
On November 2 and 3 we had the opportunity to hear from the Rev. Philip Gulley, Quaker pastor and author, during his visit to Otterbein. He shared his unique brand of storytelling with us, blending wisdom and humor in a variety of ways. During a time of Q&A, one... View Post
Could you use another family? As one of our Lenten anthems, the choir sang a piece in which the phrase, “How beautiful is the body of Christ” as the overwhelming theme. At first glance, one might assume that this means the actual body of Christ our Lord, but further... View Post
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Worship Service and Children’s Church
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Adult Sunday School
20 East Clay Street
- “Explanation of the Four Faith Worlds” by Lee C. Barrett (and a test to check which world you mostly live in!) June 26, 2020
- How will Easter Come? April 7, 2020
- No One is an Island April 1, 2020
- Ponderings from Philip Gulley November 11, 2019
- Hey, Hey, Anybody Listening? June 5, 2019